Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Complex Setup

We inherited some pretty complex setups from the previous class. The issue with these is mainly time management - trying to get everything done before class finishes. I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out. I've been wanting to paint that blue and white vase for awhile, and I think the old teapot turned out pretty well also. The flowers (supposedly chrysanthemums) are only marginally successful, but it's good to get in a few attempts before we do florals the last week of class.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blue & white vase looks awesome. I really like the contrast.

PQ said...

I really like the vase. The highlihts make it look realistic and "shiny". I am not too sure about the plan behind the yellow box, but look forward to your floral works in the near future.

PQ said...

i mean, the "plant" and not the "plan". ;)