Thursday, July 20, 2006

Zhang Zi-Yi Rocks


I found this incredibly cute picture of Zhang Zi-Yi on the web, and I thought I'd post it, and also test out the blog photo upload. "Ziyi" Zhang is, of course, the beautiful and talented Chinese actress who debuted in Zhang Yimou's The Road Home, then rocketed to fame in Ang Lee's Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. She was nominated for a Best Actress Oscar last year for Memoirs of a Geisha. In my opinion, she should be nominated every year, just because she is the cutest one. Mind you, I'm not saying she needs to *win* every year. She should just be nominated so that we can see her on the red carpet. Of course if she wins, then we get to see her give a speech in her heavily accented English, and there's certainly nothing wrong with that.

No comments: